Q. Where do I send booking inquiries?
• Contact our Travel Designer Team at email@example.com or phone toll free: 1 800 986 4560, locally 1-604-639-9868
Q. What are your business hours?
• Our Travel Designer Team is available Monday through Friday from 08:00am to 17:00 and Saturday from 08:00am to 16:30 (Pacific Standard Time).
Q. What are your booking policies and payment process?
• Please refer to our Booking Conditions page for full details
Q. Can you book services in the United States?
• In 2015 we launched our inaugural Alaska program, though our history and collective knowledge of the region began well before that. Our team has spent a lot of time touring Alaska investigating the product and destination to ensure our offerings are of exceptional quality and comfort. We also have select products in Seattle, Washington as a gateway city.
Q. Do you supply travelers with documentation?
• Yes, documentation can include a final itinerary, vouchers, Canada guide book, destination maps and brochures. Self-Drive itineraries will have detailed driving instructions for that specific itinerary, and include the kilometers and travel time for route planning. Our Travel Designers recommend adding GPS in the car rental for the extra guidance and peace of mind that comes with it.
We send the package to the travelers’ first hotel in Canada (package can be sent to travelers’ preferred address, which may come at additional cost if outside North America).
Q. Do you have an after-hours phone number?
• Yes, while in Canada travelers can contact our office toll-free at 1-800-243-0129; when calling outside of business hours travelers will be prompted to leave a voicemail or, for an emergency, transfer to the agent on-call.
Q. What associations do you have a membership with?
• For consumer confidence in regards to financial and service security we are registered with Consumer Protection BC #3590. We are also members in good standing with Tourism Vancouver and members of The Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC).
Q. How long will it take for my booking to be confirmed?
• Booking confirmations will be advised within 24-48 hours of receipt, except on weekends or public holidays, where a response can be expected on the next business day.
Q. How do we know what the pick-up time is for day tours?
• All pick-up information for tours can be found in the remarks on the itinerary confirmation document sent to you.
Q. What are the public holidays in Canada?
• New Year’s Day – January 1
• Family Day – 2rd Monday in February (Civic Holiday, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario)
• Good Friday – according to Christian calendar each year
• Victoria Day – Monday before May 25th
• St. Jean Baptiste Day – June 24 (Quebec)
• Canada Day – July 1
• August Civic Holiday – 1st Monday in August
• Labour Day – 1st Monday in September
• Thanksgiving Day – 2nd Monday in October
• Remembrance Day – November 11
• Christmas Day – December 25
• Boxing Day – December 26
Q. What is the suggested gratuity amount in Canada?
• A 15% gratuity (calculated before tax) is the suggested amount for services (ie: restaurants, tours/transfers, driver guides, etc.). It is also customary to tip bellmen and other staff members a small amount for service.
Q. Do you offer Guides? And do you offer day tours in languages other than English?
• Scheduled day tours and excursions will have English speaking drivers-guides. Day tours can be booked in other languages as a private guided service on request and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Please send your request to our Travel Designer Team at time of enquiry and booking.